Our Commitment to Privacy
We respect the privacy of our online users. We strive to safeguard any personal information you provide to us.
Your Personal Information
Unicook’s primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide a relevant, enjoyable, and personalized website experience. Your data also helps us develop better products and services to meet your needs, customize communications to match your preferences, and help you complete online activities and transactions with Unicook.
Information You Provide
In order to interact with the Website, you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information to us such as your name, shipping address, e-mail address, and phone number. Additional information may be required for specific activities such as:
- Creating a user account: you will be asked to provide a user id and password
- Purchasing from the Website: you will be asked to provide credit card information along with billing and shipping address information.
We request only the information reasonably necessary to provide our goods and services. You can choose not to provide this information but then you might not be able to participate in some of our services or offerings.
Using Your Information
Unicook only uses your personal information to conduct business with you. Some examples include:
- creating and maintaining accounts
- processing, fulfilling, and following up on orders
- answering your e-mail
- communicating with you
- notifying you about promotions and other information regarding our products and services
This personal information is not publicly disclosed or displayed.
Unicook also uses this personal information to provide you with information related to your account, the products or services you purchased from us, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our service and to personalize communications and your web experience.
- to remember your country and language preferences;
- to help keep track of temporary information such as downloaded recipes;
- to remember you when you login to the places on our site that require registration;
- to help us understand the size of our audience and traffic patterns;
- to collect and record information about what you viewed on our website and what you viewed in our e-mail;
- to manage and present site information appropriate for your browser and deliver information specific to your interests.
Sharing Your Information
Your personally identifiable information will not be rented or sold to any third party. Unicook may share your personal information as follows:
- Third-party providers: We share your information with third-party providers that we work with to help us operate, provide, analyze, improve, understand, customize, support, and market the Services.
- Third-party services: When you use third-party services, such as through Third-Party Accounts that integrate with the Products and Services, they may receive your information. When you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will apply to your use of these services.
- Regulatory and legal issues: We may also release your information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our terms and policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Protecting Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above. After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
How to Reach Us
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy when visiting the Unicook.com website, please contact us.
Reach Us by Email